Jeannette is available for podcast interviews, church services, speaking, classes and written interviews.
Guest blogs and other written articles by Jeannette are also available on request.
Jeannette Bessinger (she/her), interfaith minister and Board Certified Heath Coach, is an award winning educator and author/coauthor of eight food and health books.
Designer and lead facilitator of a long-running and successful hospital-based lifestyle change program, she has acted as a consultant and speaker to national public and private groups and coalitions working to improve the health of people stuck in the sand traps of the “Standard American Lifestyle” – sedentary living, poor food quality and too much stress.
She has presented and taught in venues across the country as wide ranging as churches, schools, yoga centers, national book festivals and the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Jeannette’s recipes and lifestyle perspectives have been showcased in articles, columns and interviews in over 100 media outlets, including Consumer Reports, The Washington Post, Clean Eating, Self, Shape, Better Nutrition, Redbook, Parenting, Dr. Oz Online, Martha Stewart Living, NPR and NBC News.
She lives in Newport, Rhode Island, with her patient husband, loving dog and pesky cat.
Suggested Intro / Short Bio
Today’s guest is Jeannette Bessinger, (BESS-in-jur), health and consciousness minister and author. Designer of a long-running and successful, hospital-based, lifestyle change program and countless transformational workshops, Jeannette has helped thousands of people make lasting changes to deeply entrenched habits that no longer serve them.
Mother of two grown kids, she lives and cooks in Newport, Rhode Island, with her patient husband, little dog, and pesky cat.
Headshots and Images
Rev. Jeannette Bessinger
Mind/Body/Spirit Author, Speaker & Award-Winning Educator
Crucial body/mind/spirit strategies for developing “elemental resilience” to meet these changing, challenging times with power and grace
- Why even the idea of “stress management” is a continuous feedback loop (and much more effective ways to settle your nervous system)
- Top Tips for Becoming Pro-Age at Every Age – the simplest way to look, feel & live your best
- The Missing Link in Mindfulness Practices (and why “mindful” is the wrong word)
- How to Feel Your Feelings (without blowing up or going under)
- How to Handle a Tough Diagnosis – what to prioritize & how to build up your elemental resilience
- “Vegucating” Comfort Foods or The Veg Edge – the unequaled healing power of vegetables & surprising, tasty ways to eat more of them
- How has getting breast cancer changed your views on health and wellness?
- What are some of the ways popular (white) wellness culture perpetrates stress and ill health?
- How do you define resilience and why is it so important right now?
- What’s your #1 nutritional takeaway after 15 years of teaching and speaking as the Clean Food Coach?
- What do you think is our biggest barrier to peace and happiness as 21st century humans? OR What do you think is the #1 skill for improving human peace and happiness?
Jeannette’s Contacts & Social Media for Audiences
email@example.com / jeannettebessinger.com