“I’m curious about plant-based eating.
I’d like to give it a try, but don’t know where to start.”
- Interested in eating a cleaner, kinder, more plant-centric diet?
- Curious about the energetic, health or spiritual benefits of eating more vegetables?
- Feeling yucky or gaining weight on a paleo or keto diet?
- Already eating plant-based, but not feeling terrific?
- Looking for quick, easy, tasty plant-based recipes?
The Veg Edge
If so, the Veboot program might be a great fit for you. Maybe concern about the environment or animal welfare have you considering eating fewer animal foods. Or maybe you’re feeling a little rundown and have gotten curious about the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle.
Unlike most other vegan and even vegetarian programs out there, this whole-food Veboot is designed to be higher in protein and lower in starches to keep you feeling balanced even if you’re older and/or your metabolism isn’t running at full throttle. It’s also gluten-free and very low in sugars – all while tasting great!
The Veboot is designed for ultimate ease, to help you adjust to plant-based eating in just a few weeks without a lot of fancy ingredients, equipment or complex recipes.
Welcome to the Veboot,
an introduction to plant-based eating that can work for almost anyone.
The Veboot, a 21-day meal plan, is an easy, tasty, on-ramp to plant-based eating.
Over the course of a month, you’ll learn how to shift your eating habits to support your personal needs while reducing or eliminating animal foods in your diet.
The Veboot Difference
- The menus are designed for 1 person, so you can run it anytime, anywhere, and not have to change the way anyone else in your household is eating.
- Nearly every meal and snack take only minutes to prepare. 95% of the ingredients can easily be found at a chain grocery store and the last 5% at a natural foods store or online.
- All the food you’ll be eating is plant-based, so shopping is simple, quick, inexpensive and can be done once per week.
- The meals and snacks taste terrific, because pleasure, the P-nutrient, is a key component of a working daily diet.
- The program is not about deprivation, but about enlivening the foods you choose to eat. Though the meals and snacks are generous, what you’re eating is probably much more concentrated in essential nutrients than the kinds of meals you ate before. The result? You may find yourself feeling more satisfied with less food.
- The program’s guidelines are simple, easy to implement and relaxed in nature. If you have a meal out or a special occasion, you can easily flex the meal plan to accommodate your choices.
- Eating clean, plant-based food high in micronutrients, balanced in macronutrients and low in reactive foods helps to reboot your system by stabilizing blood sugar, insulin levels and lipid levels, reducing inflammation and soothing stress.
- Though you may experience a few light cleansing effects, this program is not a “detox”, but a gentler all-system reboot.
What you’ll get with the program…
- A full meal plan including 21 days of daily menus with 3 meals plus a comprehensive snack and treat list you can customize to fit your needs
- Easy recipes for each meal and snack – most can be prepared in 15 minutes or less!
- Convenient weekly shopping lists with all the ingredients you’ll need
- Supplemental support materials including a Plant-Based Plate chart, optional supplement recommendations, and effective strategies for working with cravings as you shift to plant-based eating
- Simple guidelines and instructions for following your Veboot program, including preparation suggestions for setting up your kitchen
Many people have gone through my reboot programs over the years, and I’ve learned what often goes on in their minds and bodies throughout the process.
Your Veboot also includes 3 weeks of daily education and support emails to tell you what you need to hear at the right times, in the right amounts , to help keep you motivated, inspired and on track as you make the shift to plant-based eating.
Plus, you’ll be invited into a private Facebook group where you can get support directly from myself and from others like you who are also shifting to plant-based eating.
Ready to give it a try?
I’m confident that when you purchase the Veboot program, you’re going to feel better eating plant-based. Just to back that up, I’ll give you my promise that if you follow the meal plan and don’t feel better at the end of the program, I‘ll refund the full cost. 100%. That’s how confident I am that you’ll love the Veboot and get real results you can see and feel.
Sign up now for instant digital access to all the materials and to join the private Veboot Facebook group.
You can’t lose, here – it’s zero risk.
Is this program really for you?
This program will fit you best if:
- You feel an ethical pull toward doing what you can to improve the poor treatment of food animals in our country.
- You want to feel better in your own skin and are hoping you can find your glow again.
- You’ve been eating a “regular diet” or a weight loss diet that includes lots of animal foods and want to make a change but are concerned that eating plant-based is too carb-heavy.
- You don’t think you eat too badly but are interested in trying out a full plant-based diet and are looking for support to help you start in an optimal way.
- You want to eat more vegetables, but don’t know how to make them taste good.
- You want to bring your vegetable, fiber and protein intake to optimal levels, in balance for your needs.
- You want to get quality protein, but are tired of trying to eat meat 4 times a day.
- You want to save time, energy and effort in the kitchen by having simple healthy meals and shopping lists all planned out for you to follow.
- You’re tired of throwing away uneaten piles of fresh food every week and want to plan more efficiently.
- You’re willing to spend some time planning, shopping and preparing your food each week (which you kind of have to do anyway to be healthy unless you’re rich and living in SoCal).
- You have (or can get access to) some basic kitchen equipment, including a good chef’s knife, a grater, a peeler and high-speed blender
This program may not be right for you if:
- You’re unable or unwilling to access or spend money on fresh foods each week.
- You won’t eat vegetables.
- You don’t have access to a kitchen.
- You don’t have enough time to prep and cook your own food.
Remember that if you receive your materials, take the program, and aren’t happy with your results, you can send me an email with a copy of your paid receipt within 21 Days of purchase date and the reason you aren’t satisfied for a full refund.
There’s no way you can lose.
After more than a decade of experience creating simple, tasty, satisfying, whole food meal plans and recipes as the Clean Food Coach for:
- Leading international nutrition/fitness/health experts
- An 8-year hospital-based weight loss program
- 8 successful healthy eating cookbooks and countless national articles and columns
I’m sending my expertise home to you with an easy, comprehensive, plant-based meal plan.
Veboot Meal Plan details:
NONE OF THIS:
- Artificial foods or ingredients
- Artificial sweeteners or sugar
- High glycemic load carbs / starches
LOTS OF THIS:
- Vegetables, both raw and gently cooked
- Clean plant-based proteins
- Fiber-rich ingredients
LIGHT TOUCH WITH THIS:
- Plant-based “dairy”
- Whole grains and whole grain products
GOOD BALANCE OF THIS:
- Healthy fats, including oils, olives, nuts and seeds
- Satisfying, low-glycemic load, nutrient-rich sweets
This program is designed for ultimate ease, to help you gently and progressively reboot your system on plant foods.
How many people do the menus serve?
The menus are designed for 1 person, so you can run it anytime, anywhere, and not have to change the way anyone else in your household is eating.
How long will it take me to prepare Veboot meals?
Nearly every meal takes only minutes to prepare – many are virtual “assembly meals”. 95% of the ingredients can easily be found at a good grocery store and the last 5% at a natural foods store or online. The bulk of your what you’ll be eating is vegetable-based, so shopping is simple and quick and can be done once per week.
Will I get enough to eat? And how do the meals taste?
The meals and snacks taste terrific, because pleasure, the P-nutrient, is a key component of a working daily diet. The program is not about deprivation, but about enlivening the foods you choose to eat. The portions are quite generous, and you may find yourself getting even more meals out of the recipes than what’s suggested.
How is the nutrition of the Veboot system designed?
Eating plant food high in micronutrients, balanced in macronutrients and low in reactive foods helps to reboot your system by stabilizing blood sugar and insulin levels, reducing inflammation and soothing digestive stress. The program is also designed to be gently liver-supportive, because many of us have a lot of gunk built up on our “screens”. Though you may experience some cleansing effects, this program is not a “detox”, but a gentler all-system reboot.
Know that you’re protected by my personal guarantee, so there’s no risk to you at all.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average attendee/purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her physical situation, dedication, desire, and motivation. Check with your doctor if you take any medications or have any diseases which have any food restrictions